Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brex got a new chair

Our baby registry was filled with products that the mommy review board and consumer reports gave the highest ratings.  So far, I can say all of the items have exceeded my expectations. There was one thing that got rave reviews that I didn't think we needed.  For the price, I didn't think it was practical to get a chair that could only be used from age 2 months - 5 months (or 4 months if you have a chubby baby), when most of the baby's day is spent sleeping. Just by coincidence, we met up with Mike & Tara (one of my college roommates) in Florida last week and they mentioned how much their baby girl loves her Bumbo chair. They even pulled out photos to prove it and the smile on Elle's face was all I needed to see. Since Brex was such a perfect baby on the flights, he was rewarded with his very own Bumbo chair and he LOVES it...



No comments:

Post a Comment