Monday, March 29, 2010

Miller Family Meets Brex

We had a very fun weekend in Chicago and Brex got to meet his Uncle Jim, Aunt Karen and cousins Samantha & Macklin. 
I've lived in Chicago for almost 12 years and this was my 1st time at the Field Museum. Brex was dressed up special in his Snugglesaurus outfit to see "Sue" the (world's largest, most complete and most famous T. rex) and "Dinosaurs Alive!", his 1st 3-D movie. There was also a beautiful diamond exibit which I loved, but cameras were prohibited so I have the memory of those gigantic sparklers in my head.

































They stayed in the awesome Peninsula Hotel and the kids were very excited to have a TV in the bathroom. The Peninsula Spa is one of the most incredible in the world and after a 10 month break from massages, there is no better treat for a new mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment